Friday, June 17, 2011

Can't get the Law of Attraction working for you?

     I think that too many people have the impression that the Law of Attraction is like having a magic wand, and when they realize that is not the case they give up. That could have very well happened to me. When I first watched the movie The Secret, I was certain that was all the information I needed to be the person I was meant to be. The thing about that thinking is that all though I was happy on the surface, all the things that I had collected over the years that obscure the me that is always present, always whole, was still there. All I was really doing at that point was putting a happy face on my sadness. If I had not kept searching for more than the message of the movie I would still be stuck in my old ways of thinking wondering why the law didn't work for me, or why I couldn't get it right.

     It was really only a few weeks after watching the movie the first time that I started to question that maybe the message of this movie, the words of all these teachers was not all I needed to know. The thing about the movie that always bothered me is that it doesn't really talk about how to get to those good feelings where you can manifest good things. It says feel good do things that make you feel good, okay that is fine but what are those things. Most of us cant spend unlimited amounts of time and money on feeling good all the time, and even if we could it seems unlikely it would make you feel loving toward yourself all the time. I needed a how to! So I went back to God and asked for a way to LIVE the secret. A flood of information came to me, The Zeitgeist Movement, The Venus Project, Try it on Everything (The Tapping Solution), Magnus' Tapping.com, and most recently The Sedona Method.

     I am still working on the Sedona Method and I still use Magnus' tapping as well, particularly the chakra clearing. I find the SM to be the most effective for me to rid myself of unwanted emotions, beliefs, and everything else I do to hold myself back. I just finished up on the 8th and 9th cds which are still in the part of the method concerning effortless wealth and success, and I still find myself going deeper than I ever thought I could inside. I find that as soon as I welcome the emotion I have chosen to work on in that release it starts to dissipate before I even start to let go consciously. The next part of the program deals with relationships and I am looking forward to that, I am hoping it will take me even deeper into myself than I have gotten to so far. It is a very different experience for me not being afraid of my emotions, not to deny my power.

     All of these stops on the road I am traveling have had their affect on me. All of them have pointed me in this direction on my journey, a direction that I would have never found on my own, if I hadn't asked. All of these tools have come to me through the law of attraction, as have you Reader. I am grateful for the tools I have found to release the energy of old and unwanted emotions and the limiting thinking, that have held me back my entire life. I am grateful for you. The energy you bring to this page infects me. The love I send out to you through these words are reflected back to me a million times. Every step you have taken has led you to this moment, to this blog, to this connection with me. If you haven't found the tools you need for the life of your dreams , maybe the tools I have found will help you, maybe not. What I do know is that if you ask for the answer, it will be given to you, as long as you are open to receive it. Reader as always, I am so happy you stopped by,

Thanks for riding along
Jammy.

No comments: