Sunday, May 22, 2011

Really Helping

Just a quick one Reader, I haven't been able to get back to SM in a couple of days, one cause I spent the day with a couple of friends playing WoW and chatting in vent so I just enjoyed myself. Also today my computer just freaked out and wouldn't do anything but freeze over and over and over all day. So I text a friend for help and when he had time we went over a few things and then decided that a full reformat was in order and so he sent me the driver he knew I would need and I decided to deal with it later and took a nap. Now as you can see from the fact that I am posting I did indeed get everything worked out, but I wanted to specifically post about this incident for one reason. I did not freak out. I didn't cry, I didn't panic, I didn't get upset at all. I started to a couple of times, then I would just remember what I have learned, I opened. I welcomed. I let go. I was able to think about it clearly and I was able to do something about it with out being upset. That is just new for me. I am really proud about that. I need to go release that now too. Well I have more things to do to put my computer right and find all my links and whatnot so more later Reader. Thanks for Riding. J PS Thanks alot to my friend for his help.

No comments: